1. Click here to register for this event. (Registration opens up after the previous month's meeting)...
Welcome to the Black Hills SHRM
We are an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management. Whether you are new to the HR field or have many years of experience, we are a local starting point for networking, information, professional development and continued support of excellence in Human Resources.
There are many reasons to become a member of BHSHRM, including:
- Monthly presentations from experts in the HR fields
- Access to employment opportunities in the HR field
- Opportunities to receive Continuing Education (CEU) credits for HR certifications
- Study groups for taking PHR and SPHR exams
- Notification of local and regional events for businesses
- Legal updates for HR professionals
- Opportunities to network with other professionals
We welcome your use of this site as a resource, and encourage you to check back frequently for updated information. We also encourage your involvement and suggestions about all of our activities, on the web and off. We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming meeting or event!
Also consider the benefits of a National SHRM Membership. Become a National SHRM Member!
Upcoming EventsSee All >
September 30, 2014, 11:30am – 1:00pmRushmore Plaza Holiday Inn, 505 N 5th St, Rapid City
October 16, 2014, 7:30am – 9:00amTBD
Click here to register for this event. *Registration typically opens on the 1st of each month
TOP TEN EMPLOYEE HANDBOOK LANDMINES
October 30, 2014, 11:30am – 1:00pmRushmore Plaza Holiday Inn
Held each October, National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM) is a national campaign that raises awareness about disability employment issues and celebrates the many and varied...
November 25, 2014Rushmore Plaza Holiday Inn, 505 N 5th St, Rapid City
1. Click here to register for this event. (Registration opens up after the previous month's meeting)
2. Click ...
Affiliate NewsSee All >
October 25, 2013
June 27, 2013
May 7, 2013
March 19, 2013
March 11, 2013