Welcome to Black Hills SHRM
We are an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management. Whether you are new to the HR field or have many years of experience, we are a local starting point for networking, information, professional development, and continued support of excellence in Human Resources.
There are many reasons to become a member of BHSHRM, including:
- Monthly presentations from experts in the HR fields
- Access to employment opportunities in the HR field
- Opportunities to receive Continuing Education (CEU) credits for HR certifications
- Study groups for taking PHR and SPHR exams
- Notification of local and regional events for businesses
- Legal updates for HR professionals
- Opportunities to network with other professionals
We welcome your use of this site as a resource, and encourage you to check back frequently for updated information. We also encourage your involvement and suggestions about all of our activities, on the web and off. We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming meeting or event!
Also consider the benefits of a National SHRM Membership. Become a National SHRM Member!
From our BlogSee All >
Did you miss the November newsletter? Don't worry, click here to view it. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!November 23, 2015
Did you miss the October newsletter? Don't worry, click here to view it.November 3, 2015
November 3, 2015
Business Seminar: Human Resources Join us for an informative, reinforcing, and energizing day! When: Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2015 from 9:15 am - 4 pm Where: Spearfish Convention Center, 305 N. 27th Street, I-90, Exit 14 Cost: $79 Chamber Members, $99 General Admission ...October 14, 2015
Did you miss the September newsletter? Don't worry, click here to view it.October 14, 2015