Welcome to Black Hills SHRM
We are an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management. Whether you are new to the HR field or have many years of experience, we are a local starting point for networking, information, professional development, and continued support of excellence in Human Resources.
There are many reasons to become a member of BHSHRM, including:
- Monthly presentations from experts in the HR fields
- Access to employment opportunities in the HR field
- Opportunities to receive Continuing Education (CEU) credits for HR certifications
- Study groups for taking PHR and SPHR exams
- Notification of local and regional events for businesses
- Legal updates for HR professionals
- Opportunities to network with other professionals
We welcome your use of this site as a resource, and encourage you to check back frequently for updated information. We also encourage your involvement and suggestions about all of our activities, on the web and off. We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming meeting or event!
Also consider the benefits of a National SHRM Membership. Become a National SHRM Member!
From our BlogSee All >
Did you miss the January newsletter? Don't worry, click here to view it.January 27, 2016
Join attorneys four local attorneys as they talk about employement law. Topics to be covered include: Hiring and Terminating Employees in the Current Economy Critical Issues in FLSA/Wage and Hour Employer's Map to the ACA Maze of Requirements Handling Medical and Leave Issues Harassment and...January 19, 2016
Did you miss the November newsletter? Don't worry, click here to view it. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!November 23, 2015
Did you miss the October newsletter? Don't worry, click here to view it.November 3, 2015
November 3, 2015