Join us at the Holiday Inn on July 28th at 11:30am for “Proper Handling of Internal Investigations”. HR professionals, managers, and front line supervisors all may be asked to perform internal investigations within their companies. These investigations need to be handled with...
Welcome to Black Hills SHRM
We are an affiliate of the Society for Human Resource Management. Whether you are new to the HR field or have many years of experience, we are a local starting point for networking, information, professional development, and continued support of excellence in Human Resources.
There are many reasons to become a member of BHSHRM, including:
- Monthly presentations from experts in the HR fields
- Access to employment opportunities in the HR field
- Opportunities to receive Continuing Education (CEU) credits for HR certifications
- Study groups for taking PHR and SPHR exams
- Notification of local and regional events for businesses
- Legal updates for HR professionals
- Opportunities to network with other professionals
We welcome your use of this site as a resource, and encourage you to check back frequently for updated information. We also encourage your involvement and suggestions about all of our activities, on the web and off. We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming meeting or event!
Also consider the benefits of a National SHRM Membership. Become a National SHRM Member!
Upcoming EventsSee All >
July 28, 2015, 11:30am – 1:00pmRushmore Plaza Holiday Inn
August 25, 2015, 11:30am – 1:00pmPennington County Administration Building at 130 Kansas City Street
The BHSHRM Board of Directors is proud to present a 1-hour educational session on Investing in Older Workers for our August meeting.
One of the things the SHRM Foundation does is use donated funds to research issues relevant to the workforce. Through interviews with top executives, these educational programs present real-world...
September 29, 2015, 7:30am – 9:00amRushmore Plaza Holiday Inn
1. Click here to register for this event.